1. When do I drop off and pick up my child?
For preschool and pre-kindergarten, pick-up time is between 3:45 pm to 4:00 pm for full-day students or 12:15 pm - 12:30 pm for half-day students.
Kindergarten through 5th grade, pick-up time is between 4:00 pm to 4:15 pm.
2. Our family does not have native Mandarin speakers or readers at home. How can I support my child?
Study Hall is from 3:00-4:00 pm, every Monday through Friday while school is in session. During this period, Elementary students may draw on their teachers and peers for assistance in completing their work. Meanwhile, students in Preschool through Kindergarten will engage in teacher-led enrichment activities during this time.
3. Does my kid get enough English instruction in a 90/10 model program?
4. Does NWCA provide afterschool care?
Families may select on-campus after-school care program, available from 4:00 – 6:00 pm every Monday through Friday during in-session days.
- Drop in option upon space availability
- Please notify Administration if you would like to enroll your child
5. What are extracurricular activities available for my child?
Extracurricular activities such as music and science are also available to families at additional cost beginning at 4:10 pm on designated days. Information about these activities will be sent to families via email.
NWCA collaborates with the following programs onsite:
My Masterpiece Art Studio
6. Food Allergies